Every day at 7 PM, Cameron Evergreen’s face is front and center of television screens across Godley Hollow. Cameron is a determined news anchor for RBC TV who suffers from a severe case of social anxiety. However, Cameron doesn’t let that get in the way, because if ambition were money, Cameron would be the world’s first trillionaire.
EARLY LIFE: Cameron grew up in Godley Hollow and attended Godley Hollow University, majoring in Journalism. Cameron earned a BA in Journalism.
BUSINESS CAREER: Fresh from college, Cameron landed a job at RBC Television station as a production assistant. After a year as a production assistant, Cameron took a job as an announcer, and then was quickly promoted to a news reporter. It wasn't long before Cameron's tenacity showed through to the news execs, and Cameron received a dream promotion to news anchor.
- Children's Hospice & Palliative Care Coalition
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles
- Dogs Deserve Better
- Environmental Justice Foundation
- Great Ormond Street Hospital
- Helen & Douglas House
- Julian House
- Much Love Animal Rescue
PERSONAL LIFE: Cameron is far too ambitious to think about others. Cameron is single with no children.
- International Reporter of the Year, 2005
- Nominated for an Emmy for Coverage of a Breaking News Story, 2006
- Nominated for an Emmy for a Feature Story, 2006
- Nominated for an Emmy for Best Story in a Regularly Scheduled Newscast (Writing), 2012
- Nominated for an Emmy for Investigative Journalism, 2017
NEED SOMETHING TO WEAR?